BBQ sauce is anything but basic if you Redesign get creative! Though its common uses are for grilled chicken and pulled pork, BBQ sauce has so much potential Part if you just open up to some new ideas! For those who consider themselves a #foodie, check in out these 6 creative ideas for incorporating BBQ sauce:
- As pizza sauce. Trust us, it’s wholesale nba jerseys incredible! Whether you’re making a specialty BBQ pizza with grilled chicken and pineapple, or just going with the usual toppings like sausage and pepperoni, swap in BBQ for the usual marinara and be “WOWED!”
- Egg’s best friend. Breakfast just got 10X better! Saute some sliced onions and mushrooms before adding eggs and scramble with some halved cherry wine tomatoes. Once fully cooked, plate with a drizzle of BBQ sauce for a hearty, delicious breakfast you’ll be thinking about all day!
- In a baked-bean main dish. Beans along with some sausage, veggies, and BBQ sauce makes a perfect warm meal for a cozy night in. Check out cheap nba jerseys this recipe from EatingWell.com for BBQ Baked Beans & Sausage. YUM.
- On non-traditional grilled skewers. Add Client some flare to your grilled skewers: use sweet potatoes instead of regular, shrimp instead of chicken, and then add extras: zucchini, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, pineapple, watermelon, sausage. Grill to perfection and then brush with BBQ sauce- you’ll be amazed at the flavor explosions!
- Turn carrots into a gourmet masterpiece! You won’t believe how this recipe incorporates BBQ sauce with CARROTS! We’ve never tried this but can’t wait to.
- Vegetarian roasted tacos. Roast chickpeas and cauliflower with a sprinkle of chili powder, garlic powder, and olive oil. When everything is tender, toss the veggies in your favorite BBQ sauce and you’ve got the base for an awesome meatless taco!
Now that you’ve got so many great uses for BBQ sauce in addition to to the normal uses, you’ll have to give our homemade, all-natural sauces a spin! Wever’s Smoke Eater’s BBQ sauce is locally-made in Bloomington, IN. It is our family recipe and we can’t wait to share it with you! With no high-fructose corn syrup and only ingredients from our cheap jerseys kitchen, we know this sauce will be your new favorite.